The Pitcher's Alley™ is a softball pitching training device designed to create a visual alleyway for pitchers to warm up and practice with catchers at the appropriate distance. Through our work with coaches and parents, we've found that walking off the distance from the pitcher's mound to the catcher's plate is often inaccurate. With the Pitcher's Alley™, your players have an accurate measurement and visual aid for this distance no matter the age group.
The Pitcher's Alley™ features three adjustable length options that adhere to USA Softball's official guidelines for fastpitch playing fields:
- 35 ft. for 10U
- 40 ft. for 12U
- and 43 ft. for 14U and up
The Pitcher's Alley™ includes:
- 2 high-visibility, durable orange ropes featuring three metal loops for adjustable lengths at 35 ft., 40 ft., and 43 ft.
- 2 black velcro covers to attach to the rope that will protect the rope from wear and tear from the pitcher's footwork
- 1 orange pitcher's plate
- 1 white catcher's plate
- 1 transparent zippered bag including 4 ground stakes for use on grass
- 1 orange plastic rope winder
- 1 black travel bag for storage
Can be used on any surface – clay, natural turf, artificial turf, and concrete!
Field Sports Training is proudly based in Houston, TX!